[tforum] 2013 UEN Technical Summit registration is....open!

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Wed Mar 20 17:22:22 MDT 2013

I am excited to announce that registration for the 2013 UEN Technical Summit is now open.  Be one of the first to register for this event at:
http://summit.uen.org

The schedule has been posted for a while and is being updated with details and abstracts.

Note that this year we are offering 2 session of the Cisco CCNA Boot Camp.  We have a seating limit of 30 per. session, so register and sign up soon if you are interested in that.

Thanks and see you there in June.

bb