[tforum] 2013 UEN Technical Summit save the date

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Mon Feb 4 09:29:03 MST 2013

The 2013 UEN Technical Summit will be held June 12th – 14th 2013 in Downtown Salt Lake City at the Radisson Hotel.

Hotel:
We have a block of rooms with the rate of $95/night.  The block name is “Tech Summit Utah Education Network”. The # for central reservations is 1-800-967-9033. We are under contract to fill our allotted rooms by May 17th.  It looks like there is another conference going on Downtown at the same time so please book your rooms as soon as possible!  The hotel is working for you to be able to make your reservation online (you will see our UEN logo).  They should have it up and running some time this week. http://www.radisson.com/salt-lake-city-hotel-ut-84101/utsaltlk/

The official location for all the information is http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

If you would like to present at Tech Summit, we would be happy to have you.  Please fill out the form on this link  http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php

Thank you and we look forward to a great conference.