[tforum] 2013 UEN Technical Summit reminder

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Thu Apr 11 13:04:49 MDT 2013

The 2013 UEN Technical Summit is coming up June 12th-14th at the Salt Lake City Radisson Downtown.  We have an exciting program planned with great topics that have been suggested by UEN customers.  I appreciate the willingness of our customers, sponsors and others to present .

Judge Dan O'Hanlon Director of the West Virginia Network for Education and Vice Chancellor of Technology for Higher Education will be our keynote speaker and I am sure you will enjoy his address. Dan is a retired circuit court judge and was hand picked by the WV governor to run their state network based on his experience building their state circuit court video system. Judge Dan is a fascinating person and has a unique perspective on the research and education networking industry.

If you are planning on attending and have not yet registered, please do so soon so we can have an idea of how many to plan for. It is very important that you register ASAP so we know how many supplies and food to order.  The Cisco CCNA Boot Camp sessions have limited capacity and are starting to fill up.

The room block at the Radisson will be closing May 17th.  If you need to book a room please do so as soon as possible. We have a quota to fill, so please consider the Radisson first if you will be staying over nights before other hotels if possible. Rooms before and after the summit, if available, will be at the block rate of $95 in case you want to stay a couple extra days.

Information, registration and schedule are all available at the Summit web site: http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>

Thank you for your support of our annual conference. If you know of folks that would be interested in attending, please forward this on.

Sincerely,

Barry Bryson
Associate Director
and 2013 Technical Summit coordinator