[tforum] Tech Summit last call

Kelly Genessy kgenessy at uen.org
Tue May 29 12:03:34 MDT 2012

All,

This is the final email to remind you that the UEN Tech Summit registration will be closing this Friday June 1st at noon. We'd like to thank all of those who have registered and we look forward to a great conference. See you next week!

If you still need a hotel reservation please contact the Park City Marriott directly to get our $90 room rates (435-649-2900).

All of the conference registration, agenda, dates/times, location, hotel and parking, etc can be found here. http://www.uen.org/summit/   ---- Please if you have any questions contact myself or Cindy Najarro (cnajarro at media.utah.edu<mailto:cnajarro at media.utah.edu>) 801-585-7790

Kelly Genessy
Senior NOC Engineer
801-585-9029 (Desk)
801-209-7459 (Cell)