[tforum] Summit Hotel Registration

Kelly Genessy kgenessy at uen.org
Fri May 11 13:48:31 MDT 2012

All,

UPDATE:::  About 10-12 of you have booked rooms to stay at the Marriott on Tuesday June 5th (the night before the conference). We were made aware that hotel was not recognizing our per-diem pricing on that night. We've resolved this issue and if you made reservations to stay on June 5th please contact the Marriott (1-435-649-2900) and assure you are getting the $90 a night rate under our group name "uenuena" for Tuesday June 5th.

Hotel Bookings
i'd like to send one last reminder that our room bookings will be released to the public on May 14th. You will still be able to book rooms with our pricing if they are available at the Park City Marriott if you contact the hotel directly after May 14th. The group names should be under UEN, Utah Education Network or "uenuena".

Here is a link for Hotel Registration for the next few days.. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/slcpc?groupCode=uenuena&app=resvlink&fromDate=6/6/12&toDate=6/8/12

Kelly stop the spam
I apologize for the emails but this will be the last email until one week before the conference registration cut-off date of June 1st.

All of the conference registration, agenda, dates/times, location, hotel and parking, etc can be found here. http://www.uen.org/summit/   ---- Please if you have any questions contact myself or Cindy Najarro (cnajarro at media.utah.edu<mailto:cnajarro at media.utah.edu>) 801-585-7790

Kelly Genessy
Senior NOC Engineer
801-585-9029 (Desk)
801-209-7459 (Cell)