[tforum] 2012 Tech Summit

Kelly Genessy kgenessy at uen.org
Tue May 1 16:51:39 MDT 2012

All,

We are going strong on Tech Summit registrations and appreciate it! One thing we are trying to stress the next few days is please get your hotel rooms booked ASAP!! We only have this pricing locked in until May 13th. That gives you about 12ish days to book and stay in Park City for a decent per-diem cost. It will also help us facilitate the requirements to receive the venue at a decent rate.

CONFERENCE DATES - June 6th, 7th and 8th 2012
CONFERENCE VENUE - The venue Park City Marriott - 1895 Sidewinder Drive Park City, Utah 84060 ---- has been great to work with and they have provided us with the state rate for overnight stays ($90 per night). We highly encourage you spend your nights in this Hotel. The only reason we were able to score the great price is in anticipation most of you will stay there.

Here is a link for Hotel Registration. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/slcpc?groupCode=uenuena&app=resvlink&fromDate=6/6/12&toDate=6/8/12

If you'd like to get room via phone please mention the name UEN or Utah Education Network for pricing. You can also use the group name "uenuena"

In Closing - All of the conference registration, agenda, dates/times, location, hotel and parking, etc can be found here. http://www.uen.org/summit/   ---- Please if you have any questions contact myself or Cindy Najarro (cnajarro at media.utah.edu<mailto:cnajarro at media.utah.edu>) 801-585-7790

Kelly Genessy
Senior NOC Engineer
801-585-9029 (Desk)
801-209-7459 (Cell)