[tforum] UEN Technical Services Survey

Troy Jessup tj at uen.org
Mon Jan 23 09:28:15 MST 2012

To: Clients of UEN Technical Services

Re: Invitation to Take a Survey

My name is Kelly McDonald, and I have been engaged by UEN management to perform an external review of UEN Technical Services (UEN-TS).  External reviews are simply observations, made by someone outside of an organization, to help that organization gain a better understanding of how they might improve their products, services, and processes.  As part of this review, it is very helpful to have those that consider UEN  their service provider, provide input on the value of those services.

The following link will take you to a survey that asks a few questions about your impressions of UEN Technical Services. The survey is short and will take only a few minutes to complete. I’m asking for your help with this survey to create the full picture of UEN-TS.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7QKYDQW

This message is being sent out to several mailing lists of the various UEN clients. If you receive more than one message, you only have to answer the survey once.  Please complete the survey by January 31, 2012.  That will allow me to compile the results in a timely manner.

Thank you for your help in this important process. UEN will be a better service provider because of your efforts.

Best Regards,

Kelly McDonald
kcm at kcmcdonald.com<mailto:kcm at kcmcdonald.com>

Sent By Troy Jessup att eh request of UEN management.