[tforum] 2012 UEN Technical Summit!!

Kelly Genessy kgenessy at uen.org
Fri Feb 10 12:38:56 MST 2012

Tech Geeks,

The 2012 UEN Technical Summit will be held:  June 6th - 8th 2012 in Park City, Utah (Marriott Hotel) -- Save These Dates!

The official location for information is:  http://summit.uen.org   More details will be announced in the coming months about the agenda, conference registration and content.

Important Information Below!!

-- On the Tech Summit website we have a link to reserve rooms at the Marriott Hotel where the conference will be held. We have locked in the state rate at $90/night and ask that you please reserve your rooms ASAP via the provided URL. We are under contract to fill our allotted rooms by May 5th. With the conference being at the Hotel this should be fairly convenient to stay at the same location.

The conference check-in will begin around 10am-10:30a on Wednesday June 6th and end around noon on June 8th so plan your room reservations accordingly.

-- Presenters we need you! On the conference page there is also a link for Presentation Proposals. We highly encourage you you all to fill this out and offer up a small presentation! This is a great opportunity for you to share with the community on topics that are important. The direct link is http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php

-- Conference Registration. We should have this available towards mid march or the first of April. We will announce it via email and on the conference webpage. We are excited to have 2 separate hands on training breakout sessions this year. Seats will fill up fast so please make sure you register fast when it's available.

-- Last but not least we plan to have some fun events! I'm sure there will be plenty of food and possibly a live band!!

We are looking forward to a great conference. If you have any suggestions, comments or concerns please let me know. See you in Park City!

Kelly Genessy
Senior NOC Engineer
801-585-9029 (Desk)
801-209-7459 (Cell)