[tforum] --- UEN INTERNAL DNS CHANGES ---

Kelly Genessy kgenessy at uen.org
Wed Jul 7 12:51:38 MDT 2010

All of these changes will go live on JULY 10th 2010

All, We have moved our internal DNS changes to August 14th. We have been making a lot of changes and need to add another month of testing and documentation. We want to assure this is a good experience for you and us. We will send out future updates with documentation links and more details the closer we get to our "go live" date.

Also please respond to me if you or your district/school would like a more focused training on our new system. We will try and coordinate some regional or district training in the near future to make sure you are familiar with how to utilize our new tools.

Thanks

Kelly Genessy
UEN - Sr. NOC Engineer
801-585-9029 (Desk)