[tforum] Need some DSN Data please

Kelly Genessy kgenessy at uen.org
Tue Feb 16 13:18:18 MST 2010

I apologize for using this list but we need a quick response from people about dns. We are currently trying to bid for some solutions and we need to have data from our customers on what they are using.

Only respond if you are using any of the following solutions otherwise disregard.

- Infoblox
- Bluecat
- Lucent VitalQIP

Please respond with a yes and the tool you use. This will help us gather data for our e-rate bidding. I would appreciate any responses today and it would be extremely helpful. Thanks

Kelly Genessy
UEN - Sr. NOC Engineer
801-585-9029 (Desk)
801-209-7459 (Cell)