[tforum] Dnsweb tools now Offline for the public

Kelly Genessy kgenessy at uen.org
Thu Aug 12 00:29:10 MDT 2010

All,

Outside access to DNS Web Tools has been disabled until our new solution is implemented. We hope to have the new system up and running by Saturday night and available to you. We will send further notification on how to update your password on the new system when it is in place and working properly.

If you have a dns change request please contact the UEN NOC or email dns at uen.org<mailto:dns at uen.org> for changes. We will assure those changes are made and migrated into the new environment. Thanks for your cooperation on this process.

Also,

We hope to have the Wiki up and available within the next couple of weeks. You are always welcome to email us or contact us for assistance on the new product. We understand there will be a learning curve but in the long run this product will add so much more for your DNS options than were available before.

Thanks!

Kelly Genessy
UEN - Sr. NOC Engineer
801-585-9029 (Desk)