[tforum] Tech Summit 2009 Web Streaming

Kevin Quire kquire at uen.org
Mon Jun 8 17:45:58 MDT 2009

This year we are streaming the general sessions of Tech Summit via the web.  It can be viewed with either Quicktime or Windows Media Player.  The link to the stream can be found on the Tech Summit website @ summit.uen.org.

General Sessions are at the following times:

Tuesday June 9th 12:30 - 5:00pm
Wednesday June 10th 1:30 - 5:00pm
Thursday June 11th 9:00am - 12:30pm

Streaming is one-way and does not allow for end user interaction with the conference.  Also since this is the first time we have streamed a conference it is provided as best effort/experimental, meaning we cannot guarantee the quality and are not able to provide end user technical support.

Enjoy!

Kevin