[tforum] [Fwd: Please Comment on the Draft Federal Networking Plan]

Joe Breen Joe.Breen@utah.edu
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:02:25 -0600

Hi,

The following message has gone out to several national lists soliciting
input.  I have received it several times due to the significance of the
thought processes.  I am forwarding it to several lists throughout Utah
in hopes to solicit input from those on Utah campuses who follow
strategic networking plans, especially in the government and research
areas.  The document is a fairly non-technical and high-level read.
Please provide input via the web link in the message.  The link directly
to the PDF document is:

http://www.nitrd.gov/advancednetworkingplan/PDF/ITFAN-71907.pdf

	--Joe
	Joe.Breen@utah.edu