[tforum] [Fwd: Research Channel -- fire drill]

Joe Breen Joe.Breen@utah.edu
Tue, 08 May 2007 16:37:53 -0600

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Research Channel -- fire drill
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:50:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Louis Fox <lfox@u.washington.edu>
To: k20advise@internet2.edu

Many of you mentioned how interesting you found the presentation by the
Research Channel at our spring fling in Arlington.  Amy Philipson and I
have been talking about a proposal she's been invited to write to the NSF
for support of various aspects of the RC, including outreach to K20.

I'm writing to ask you for your best ideas about what would be most useful
(beyond correlating RC programming to national K12 standards) for your
constituents to use RC programming in education programs -- formal and
informal.

As usual with these sorts of things, I need to write the K20 section today
and tomorrow, so please send any thoughts you have (they needn't be
anything more than a few phrases) to me.  Thanks!

Will keep you posted as this progresses.  Regards,

Louis