[tforum] [Fwd: Re: Request from CoSN]

Joe Breen Joe.Breen@utah.edu
Fri, 05 Jan 2007 05:35:56 -0700

Perhaps some of y'all might have some input?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Request from CoSN
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:32:34 -0800
From: James Werle <jwerle@u.washington.edu>
To: 'k20advise@INTERNET2.EDU' <k20advise@internet2.edu>

A few people had trouble accessing the wiki page in my previous email.
Here
is a new page where you can leave your thoughts and comments on the
following:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/k20t/Preparing+for+Internet2

"What questions should state networks, school districts, and other K-20
institutions be asking themselves when considering whether their technology
infrastrastructures are ready to handle the bandwidth requirements of
increasing Internet2 networking and software capacities?"

Thank you for your feedback!
James