[tforum] [Fwd: Call for Presentations for CoSN's 2007 Annual Conference (fwd)]

Joe Breen Joe.Breen@utah.edu
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:17:48 -0600

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Call for Presentations for CoSN's 2007 Annual Conference (fwd)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:16:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Louis Fox <lfox@u.washington.edu>
To: k20advise@internet2.edu

I'm forwarding this to you in the hopes that we will be well represented
on panels and in sessions at the CoSN meeting.

Hope you are all getting some time to enjoy the summer.  It's a good thing
we have AK on board as a SEGP now.  With global warming, soon we may all
want to go the beach in Barrow for relief.

- Louis