[tforum] Please double-check network services before school starts

Pete Kruckenberg pete@uen.org
Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:52:35 -0600

UEN has made a lot of network changes over the summer, and we would like =
to make sure that everything is working before school starts (or at least =
before we get too far into the school year).

Please check to make sure that sites or schools that have been off-line =
during the summer, or that have been added during the summer, are fully =
functional. Video conferencing, Web proxies and filters, and critical =
applications might be some specific things you could check.

Please contact the UEN NOC at 801-585-7440 or ticket@uen.org for help =
resolving problems you may discover.

Pete.