[tforum] [Fwd: ShopTalk: An IT Security Dialog with Microsoft]

Joe Breen Joe.Breen@utah.edu
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:41:20 -0700

For those who run MS-centric shops, the following might be of some
interest...   --Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ShopTalk: An IT Security Dialog with Microsoft
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:25:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Microsoft <microsofttechnet@email.microsoft.com>
To: Joe.Breen@utah.edu

Join us for our free inaugural ShopTalk Webcast:

IT Security at Microsoft

December 1, 2003
11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (PST)
Presented by Microsoft's IT Department.
Register now:
http://email.microsoft.com/m/s.asp?HB10797695149X2812385X268556X

Introducing ShopTalk.
Real issues. Real examples. Real dialogue.

ShopTalk is a new series of events that gives you access to
the experience and expertise of Microsoft's own IT Department.

We'll discuss:

--Microsoft's security mission and priorities
--The IT ecosystem
--Strategies for securing remote access
--Security compliance threats and risks
--Patch management

And much more! Plus, there will be time for you to pose
questions to the speakers.

**********************REGISTER NOW**************************

To reserve your place, go to
http://email.microsoft.com/m/s.asp?HB10797695149X2812385X268556X

(c)2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft
is a registered trademark in the United States and/or other
countries.

Protect Your PC: 3 steps to help ensure your PC is protected.
Microsoft wants to help ensure your PC is protected from the
latest Blaster virus, as well as from future threats. Please go to
http://email.microsoft.com/m/s.asp?HB10797695149X2812386X268556X
and follow these steps today:

1.  Use an Internet Firewall
2.  Get Computer Updates
3.  Use Up-to-Date Antivirus Software

To get more information and resources about how to help
protect your PC, go to the link below:
http://email.microsoft.com/m/s.asp?HB10797695149X2812386X268556X