[tforum] *** UEN Spring 2003 Technical Summit *** PLEASE READ ***

Barry Bryson bbryson@uen.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:15:03 -0700

Greetings,

On behalf of the Utah Education Network, I would like to invite you to =
the Spring 2003 UEN Technical Summit.  The summit will be held May 5th =
through May 8th in the Dolores Dore' Eccles Broadcast Center on the =
University of Utah campus.  Three different concurrent sessions will be =
offered in four time slots from 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM each day, for a =
total of 48 sessions.  In all, there will be 24 different topics =
presented and four panel/discussion sessions.

We have listened to your input during and after the last summit and have =
made a few changes.  This time we are offering both introductory and =
advanced sessions.  Also, we have several sessions that will be a =
hands-on lab type of session, rather than presentations only.  Several =
sessions have been added in response to requests many of you have made, =
as well.

Another change we have made this time is that there will be a modest =
$75.00 fee charged primarily for food and extra equipment that we need =
to bring in for this event.  The food will be professionally catered =
with hot lunches and refreshments for the breaks throughout each day of =
the event.=20

If you have not done so already, I invite you to check out the Summit =
web site and register for the event at: http://summit.uen.org/.

At the web site, you can register, pick your sessions and get =
information on payment.

I encourage everyone to attend this event and hope to see you at the =
Summit.

Sincerely,

Barry Bryson
UEN Spring 2003 Technical Summit Director
Utah Education Network
bbryson@uen.org
801.585.9000
http://summit.uen.org/