[tforum] [Fwd: Utah Cybercrime Summit November 20, 2002]

Joe Breen joe.breen@utah.edu
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:56:35 -0700

Something that might have an interest...

--Joe
Joe.Breen@utah.edu

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Utah Cybercrime Summit November 20, 2002
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:06:39 -0600
From: Taylor, Paul <pautaylo@cisco.com>
To: slc-usersgroup@external.cisco.com

 >SAVE THE DATE!
 >
 >The U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Utah and the
Information Technology Association of America (ITAA) will hold a
government-industry forum on cybercrime and cyberterrorism issues on
Wednesday, November 20, 2002.  It will start at 8 a.m. at the Salt
Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.  It will conclude about 5
p.m.  There is no charge for the conference.

 >The summit is designed for decision makers and front-line responders
in the law enforcement community, private sector, and government
agencies actively engaged in recognizing and addressing the challenges
and obstacles that we face in dealing with cybercrime issues.
Participants will address current and emerging challenges by discussing
ways to improve private sector and law enforcement cooperation on
incident reporting and response, law enforcement investigations,
government-industry sharing, and other critical areas.

 >Our agenda and a registration form will be available shortly.  If
you'd like to sign-up by return e-mail, please send your name,
business/law enforcement affiliation, and fax number.