[tforum] *** T-Forum reminder and Agenda *** Please RSVP by Monday June 18th ***

Barry Bryson bbryson@media.utah.edu
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:39:37 -0600

Hi all,

State wide T-forum will be held June 20th from 9:30a to Noon.  Here is the =
agenda: -subject to change ;)

9:30a - Breakfast (probably Bagels and drinks)
10:00a - Network Engineering Changes and Plans/USU Pilot results/IOS =
upgrades - Pete Kruckenberg
10:30a - Report on regional T-forums and NOC tools plans - Rick Schmid
10:50a - Infovista Report and plans - Kelly Genessy
11:05a - Filtering Proposal - Dan Patterson
11:30a - Security and Firewall plans/process - Troy Jessup/Pete Kruckenberg=

Please note that we have had to cancel the 1:30p PIX Firewall training due =
to lack of equipment and other issues that will be addressed in the =
general meeting.

*** Please also note that we currently have the Dumke and the video system =
reserved for the afternoon.  If you have topics that you would like to =
discuss and/or present please let the forum know  ASAP.  Otherwise the UEN =
Technical staff will be available after the meeting to discuss issues, =
plans and concerns. ***

This event will be streamed (you can call into the Dumke at 801.585.6927) =
and also available on the system.  *** Please let me know if you want to =
participate over the EdNet system ASAP, only SUU and Snow South have =
requested so far ***

*** Please RSVP to me or Lou Myers by Monday June 18th, Lou can be reached =
on 801.581.4647 or lmyers@media.utah.edu ***

Thanx

Barry Bryson
Associate Technical Director