[Science] Summer Elementary Core Academy Session - OPEN REGISTRATION BEGINS TODAY!
Sarah.Young at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 1 00:51:08 MDT 2013
Dear Science Community,
Open Registration for the summer Core Academy Sessions for Elementary Science begins today! We are offering two sessions for science for grades 3-4, and grades 5-6. I encourage you to sign up as soon as possible so that you can get your preferred location and dates.
To register for the Core Academy beginning on April 1st, complete the following:
1) Go to http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/
2) Login to OnTrack:
Password: CACTUS ID Number (What is my CACTUS ID Number?<https://www.uen.org/cactus/logon.do>)
3) On the OnTrack homepage (after you have logged in), select the Yellow tab, Professional Learning
4) To register for any of the Core Academy courses, search the course title Core Academy
5) When the search results return, select the blue course title for the course you want to attend
6) On the next screen, select the Register button next to the section/date that you would like to attend
7) On the next screen select the Next button which will complete the registration process
8) You will receive a registration email to the email address that you have listed in OnTrack.
How do I change my email address in OnTrack? At the top of the page there is a Sign Out button and also a My Profilebutton. Click the My Profile button and then the Edit button on the next page. You may change or update your password, e-mail address, demographics, and locations from this page.
OnTrack User Help Page: http://schools.utah.gov/cert/Professional-Development/OnTrack.aspx
Please make sure your contact information, especially your email address, is correct before you exit OnTrack. You will receive a confirmation email from OnTrack after you register. You may also receive information from your session facilitators.
Participant information, including the summer calendar of sessions, can be downloaded at http://schools.utah.gov/CURR/main/Core-Academy/Participant-information-2013-v-1.aspx. Addresses and maps for all the sites can be downloaded athttp://usoewebstage/curr/langartelem/Core-Curriculum/2013-Core-Academy-Site-directions-and-info.aspx.
Please feel free to share with elementary science educators in your community, and we look forward to a great summer experience.
Utah State Office of Education
sarah.young at schools.utah.gov<mailto:sarah.young at schools.utah.gov>
250 East 500 South
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200
To subscribe to the Science Teacher mailing list for emails about Utah science events and professional development visit: https://lists.uen.org/mailman/listinfo/science
For student STEM opportunities in Utah please visit: http://stem.uen.org/
[cid:image002.png at 01CE2BCF.9AEBC390]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Science