[NASAFACS] LEAD FCS Education News

Lisa Stange pastpresident at nasafacs.org
Thu Feb 20 13:25:17 MST 2020

LEAD FCS Education Membership,

It is my pleasure to announce the results of our recent vote for new board
members for LEAD FCS Education (formerly known as NASAFACS).  The
candidates have been notified and on behalf of the LEAD FCS Education Board
and membership, we are excited to have the following members help *L*ead,
*E*ducate, *A*dvocate and *D*emonstrate for FCS Programming across the
nation:

* President-Elect:  *Robert VanDyke, FCS State Administrator, North
Carolina (3-year term: 1 as President-elect,1 as President, 1 as
Past-President)
* Treasurer:  * Melissa Webb, FCS State Administrator, California (two-year
term)
*FCCLA Representative:* Linsey Shockley,  FCS State Administrator, Georgia
(3- year term)

As per our bylaws, their terms of office shall begin July 1, 2020 except
for the FCCLA representative, whose terms of office shall begin immediately
following the annual national meeting of Family, Career and Community
Leaders of America.

Congratulations to our new board members!

Lisa Stange
NASAFACS Past President 2018/19