[NASAFACS] [NASAFACS Members] LEAD FCS Education News!

Theresa Golis theresa.golis at cte.idaho.gov
Thu Feb 20 13:28:09 MST 2020

Congratulations to all!

Theresa

From: NASAFACSMembers <nasafacsmembers-bounces at lists.uen.org> On Behalf Of Stange, Lisa via NASAFACSMembers
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 1:23 PM
To: NASAFACS LIST <nasafacs at lists.uen.org>; NASAFACSmembers at lists.uen.org
Subject: [NASAFACS Members] LEAD FCS Education News!

LEAD FCS Education Membership,

It is my pleasure to announce the results of our recent vote for new board members for LEAD FCS Education (formerly known as NASAFACS).  The candidates have been notified and on behalf of the LEAD FCS Education Board and membership, we are excited to have the following members help LEAD the charge for FCS Programming across the nation:

President-Elect:  Robert VanDyke, FCS State Administrator, North Carolina (3-year term: 1 as President-elect,1 as President, 1 as Past-President)
Treasurer:   Melissa Webb, FCS State Administrator, California (two-year term)
FCCLA Representative: Linsey Shockley,  FCS State Administrator, Georgia (3- year term)

As per our bylaws, their terms of office shall begin July 1, 2020 except for the FCCLA representative, whose terms of office shall begin immediately following the annual national meeting of Family, Career and Community Leaders of America.

Congratulations to our new board members!

Lisa G. Stange, MA Ed
LEAD FCS Past-President
Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
Iowa Department of Education
Grimes State Office Building
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov<mailto:lisa.stange at iowa.gov>
ACTE Region III VP

[https://drive.google.com/a/iowa.gov/uc?id=1TRGwjXwb4pYUoTd089UMvCI45ob8ql7M&export=download]

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record, and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.

.