[NASAFACS] Challenge You - 2020 NLC STAR Event Finalist Awards Sponsorship Opportunity!
amcintyrereiger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 07:22:39 MST 2020
I am challenging you. We have seven competitive event sponsorships from
the state of Indiana for STAR Events. Can anyone beat us?????
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Family, Career and Community Leaders of America <alee at fcclainc.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 10:01 AM
Subject: New - 2020 NLC STAR Event Finalist Awards Sponsorship Opportunity!
To: <amcintyrereiger at gmail.com>
2020 FCCLA STAR Event National Finalist Awards
During the 2020 National Leadership Conference, the top three finalists in
each STAR Event and level will be recognized during the National STAR
Events Finalists Recognition Session. FCCLA would like to present each of
the top three finalists with a special award during this general session. A
tax-deductible donation of $150 will sponsor awards for one STAR Event.
- VIP Seating at all general sessions during the 2020 National
- Name featured on-screen during the STAR Event recognition session
- Recognition on FCCLA’s Social Media platforms after the conclusion of
If you are interested in sponsoring the national awards for one or more of
FCCLA’s Competitive Events, please click here
Competitive events promote the FCCLA Mission to focus on the multiple roles
of family member, wage earner, and community leader. Each event and
activity is designed to help members develop specific lifetime skills in
character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal
communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
The deadline to sponsor a 2020 National STAR Event award is May 1, 2020.
Available Events Listed Below:
- Baking and Pastry
- Career Investigation
- Chapter in Review Display
- Chapter in Review Portfolio
- Chapter Service Project Display
- Chapter Service Project Portfolio
- Culinary Arts
- Culinary Math Management
- Digital Stories for Change
- Early Childhood Education
- Event Management
- Fashion Design
- FCCLA Chapter Website
- Focus on Children
- Food Innovations
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Instructional Video Design
- Interior Design
- Interpersonal Communications
- Job Interview
- National Programs in Action
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Professional Presentation
- Promote and Publicize FCCLA!
- Public Policy Advocate
- Repurpose and Redesign
- Sustainability Challenge
- Carol Werhan - Say Yes to FCS Education
- Purdue University Family and Consumer Sciences Education - Say Yes to
- Tom Spavone - Sports Nutrition
- Sandy Spavone - Fashion Construction "In honor of my mom who taught me
fashion construction at WACO Fabrics."
- Aileen Tanimoto Matsuura - Teach and Train "In memory of Mrs. Jeanne
Competitive events provide additional opportunities to showcase college and
career-ready knowledge, skills and abilities; promote the FCCLA chapter as
an integral part of the Family and Consumer Sciences education program; and
to connect with peers and the community.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Partnership
Manager, Abigail Lee <alee at fcclainc.org>.
FCCLA | fcclainc.org
Family, Career and Community Leaders of America | 1910 Association
Unsubscribe amcintyrereiger at gmail.com
| About Constant Contact
Sent by alee at fcclainc.org in collaboration with
[image: Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]
Try email marketing for free today!
*Alyson L. McIntyre-Reiger, CFCS*
Family and Consumer Sciences Professional
*Advancing Connections, Director*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NASAFACS