[NASAFACS] Fwd: February webinar: Exploring Social Poverty: Low-Income Populations and the Impact of Family and Community Ties

Kay Reed kayreed at Dibbleinstitute.org
Mon Feb 10 11:30:24 MST 2020

Greetings all!

Many who attended last weeks LEAD FCS Education meeting in DC were interested in this topic. Registration is below!

Best

Kay

Kay Reed | Executive Director (she/her)
The Dibble Institute | A mission-driven nonprofit
PO Box 7881 | Berkeley, CA 94707-0881
Phone: 800-695-7975 | Direct: 510-812-6238
www.DibbleInstitute.org | KayReed at DibbleInstitute.org