[NASAFACS] Industrial Trades & Technology Request

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Fri Feb 7 09:14:06 MST 2020

My consultant has asked the same!  Would love to be able to help connect
him to others!

*Lisa G. Stange, MA Ed*
Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
Iowa Department of Education
Grimes State Office Building
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
*ACTE Region III VP*

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.