[NASAFACS] Fw: Position open at Advance CTE

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Mon Sep 16 16:50:41 MDT 2019

FYI.  Gayla

Gayla Randel, CFCS
Education Program Consultant--
Family and Consumer Sciences
Lead Consultant--
Human Services, Education and Training, Government and Public Admin, Hospitality and Tourism, Arts, AV Tech
Kansas State Department of Education

Advance CTE is hiring a Senior Associate, Member Engagement & Professional Learning, and we'd love it if you could share it with whoever you think may be interested! More about the position is below.

The Senior Associate, Member Engagement & Professional Learning will be responsible for coordinating outreach and engagement with Advance CTE members, leading member-focused professional learning efforts, ensuring the organization is anticipating and meeting members’ needs, and helping to advance our organizational goals. This position has the unique opportunity to design and implement a strategy that engages education and workforce leaders from across the country both in-person and virtually. https://careertech.org/careers<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fcareertech.org%2fcareers&c=E,1,xSpOniuxntMsXLHxVd10k-vOnKm0hq5Cab7CXAfOSJFFtRA-tgTFuzmdlOTgVgzZbyY2kAzORK_heYBbBw2BFkIFsvzq85gIlEF-qKo4LAvFzNtDRnw,&typo=1>