[NASAFACS] MyBodyModel 2019 Education Discounts [Body-positive fashion design templates]

Erica Schmitz erica at mybodymodel.com
Thu Sep 12 09:58:45 MDT 2019

Dear NASAFACS members,

I hope your school year is off to a great start! I am pleased to announce
that we are offering education discounts for fall 2019. An information
sheet is attached. Please forward to any teachers in your state who might
want to offer body-positive fashion templates for their students.

Thank you! If you have any questions,please email any time. I'm also happy
to schedule a phone call for any time that is convenient to you.

All my best,
Erica

Erica Schmitz
Founder, MyBodyModel