[NASAFACS] Needed: Edits to list of FCS Ed programs at Universities

Werhan, Carol R cwerhan at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 11 08:48:49 MDT 2019

NASAFACS Members,

Janine Duncan and I are developing a survey to determine the current status of FCS Ed faculty and programs which prepare teachers.  We are needing a current contact list of all FCS Ed faculty at each university.  Would you please quickly check this link in Google Sheets and edit as needed?  If you  are not entirely certain if someone is still at a university, just leave the contact information.  Feel free to insert additional lines if needed.  We are hopeful to have a corrected list by end of business this Friday, Sept. 13th.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mg3c6Y5e5rcUUnB0qLG_SEWhIHDmw0ZE/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions.  Cwerhan at purdue.edu<mailto:Cwerhan at purdue.edu>

Regards,
Janine and Carol

Carol R. Werhan, Ph.D
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher Education
Purdue University
100 N. University Ave
Beering Hall 3148
West Lafayette, IN  47907

ACTE Family & Consumer Sciences Division V.P.
Alliance for FCS Co-Chair
cwerhan at purdue.edu<mailto:cwerhan at purdue.edu>
Cell:  620-687-5173
@PurdueFCS