[NASAFACS] Georgetown Article--Work and Learning Challenges Research

Janine Duncan duncanjm at ksu.edu
Thu Sep 5 12:38:11 MDT 2019

Peggy,

So glad to see you mention Bread for the World--I integrated their resources into my Advocacy course while at Fontbonne.  They continue to produce meaningful resources that really do focus people on civic engagement/systemic change.

Janine

Janine Duncan, PhD, CFCS

Assistant Professor, Family & Consumer Sciences Education

Career & Technical Education Coordinator

Department of Curriculum & Instruction

Kansas State University

224 Bluemont Hall

Manhattan, KS  66506