[NASAFACS] Looking for Adapted curriculum for FCS Middle School

Blatnick-Gagne, Katy katy.blatnick-gagne at iowa.gov
Mon Sep 9 08:02:11 MDT 2019

The Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences has a curriculum
that might work it is called Today's Life Skills. Cherry Creek School
district in the Denver, CO area uses it with their ACE (alternative
cooperative education) students. I have heard really good things from them
about the curriculum and how easy it is for them to use it with special
needs and severe needs students.

www.ccfcs.org

Katy

*Katy Blatnick-Gagne, Ed.D *
Career and Technical Education Program Consultant
Bureau of Career and Technical Education
<https://educateiowa.gov/adult-career-and-community-college/career-and-technical-education>
Iowa Department of Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 East 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
515-681-6733 (C)

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.