[NASAFACS] Georgetown Article--Work and Learning Challenges Research

Werhan, Carol R cwerhan at purdue.edu
Fri May 24 09:48:40 MDT 2019

It’s common to have food banks on college campuses now. Particularly for weekends when kids may not have a weekend food plan. Our student AAFCS has helped with donations at Pittstate and Purdue.  Also, any “left over” ingredients from their food demos in class are given to that cause.

Sent from my iPhone

Carol R. Werhan, PhD

Clinical Assistant Professor

Family and Consumer Sciences Education

Purdue University

Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction

Beering Hall, 100 N. University Street<x-apple-data-detectors://4>

West Lafayette, IN  47907<x-apple-data-detectors://4>

cwerhan at purdue.edu<mailto:cwerhan at purdue.edu>

Cell: 620-687-5173