[NASAFACS] Federal Trade Commission Press Release Sign Up

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Thu May 23 14:14:24 MDT 2019

I have found signing up for these news releases and blog posts valuable as I work with the consumer education component of FCS Education.  You can sign up as well at the link in this email string.  Gayla

[cid:image002.png at 01D5117A.2FA459C0]
Gayla Randel, CFCS
Education Program Consultant, Family & Consumer Sciences
Career Standards and Assessment Services
(785) 296-4912 (wk); (785)291-3791 (fax)
grandel at ksde.org<mailto:grandel at ksde.org>
www.ksde.org<http://www.ksde.org/>
Kansas State Department of Education
LANDON STATE OFFICE BUILDING, 900 SW JACKSON STREET, SUITE 653, TOPEKA, KS 66612
" If work is good, people come home with renewed energies for their families. And if family life is good, people come with renewed energy for work."  Ellen Galinsky, CEO Family and Work Institute