[NASAFACS] NASAFACS Spring conference! Please register soon!

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Sat Mar 23 06:51:52 MDT 2019

The weather is turning warmer and we are making final preparations for our
annual meeting!  Please be reminded that lodging reservations need to be
completed by April 9, to obtain our block rate. Use the reservation website
at http://group.embassysuites.com/nasafacs

In order to help us finalize numbers for meals and transportation to Ames
on Friday, conference registration can be completed at:
https://www.registermychapter.com/facs/nasa

There are a lot of exciting things happening across the nation in Family &
Consumer Sciences as evidenced by ACTE's most recent Techniques issue
focused on our discipline! Perkins V implementation brings us new
opportunities to continue to strengthen our work in each of our states.
Please find the attached conference guide with additional information.  I
am looking forward to welcoming you all to Des Moines!

*Lisa G. Stange, MA Ed*
*NASAFACS 2018/19 President*

Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
FCCLA State Adviser
Iowa Department of Education
Grimes State Office Building
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.