[NASAFACS] 2019-20 NASAFACS Officer Ballot

Dennis, Michelle Michelle.Dennis at cccs.edu
Tue Mar 19 12:06:02 MDT 2019

Hello NASAFACS Members,
On behalf of the NASAFACS Officer Nominating Committee, I would like to share with you the ballot we have at this point. Please note that we are still looking for candidates for President-Elect. Current Active members are eligible to run. The Presidency is a three-year term, including the first year as President-Elect, second year as President and then the third year as Past-President. It is a great leadership opportunity that allows you to positively impact FCS education on a national level, strengthening networks with other FCS professionals, CTE stake holders and policy makers. Please consider running, and contact me as soon as possible with questions and/or nominations! For more information regarding the officer duties and responsibilities, you can check out the NASAFACS By-laws at: http://www.nasafacs.org/uploads/1/8/3/9/18396981/nasafacs_bylaws_5_4_2016_adopted.pdf
We will be sending out a voting link during the 2019 NASAFACS Spring Conference in May.
NASAFACS Nominations as of March 19, 2019:
President Elect: Open
Secretary - Angela LeMay, North Carolina
FCCLA Representative- 1. Wendy Ambrose, Minnesota
                                             2. Gayla Randel, Kansas

Best Regards,
Michelle Dennis
NASAFACS Past-President-Nomination Committee Chair
Family and Consumer Sciences Program Director
Colorado Teacher Cadet
Colorado Community College System<http://cccs.edu>
9101 E. Lowry Blvd
Denver, CO 80230

Michelle Dennis
Family and Consumer Sciences Program Director
Colorado Teacher Cadet
Colorado Community College System<cccs.edu>
9101 E. Lowry Blvd
Denver, CO 80230