[NASAFACS] Food Sciences Research

Alexander, Karen Karen.Alexander at ttu.edu
Fri Mar 1 15:19:31 MST 2019

Hi All,
If you could take a moment and respond to the second request and also send out the survey link to your teachers, I would greatly appreciate it.  The survey will close 3/8.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Karen

Karen L. Alexander, Ph.D., CFCS
Program Chair
Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Texas Tech University, College of Human Sciences
Box 41162, 1301 Akron Ave.
Lubbock, TX 79409-1162
Office Location: 248 Human Sciences