[NASAFACS] CONFERENCE REGISTRATION

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Fri Mar 1 06:54:49 MST 2019

Happy Friday!  I'm not sure about you, but I think February was long enough
for three months with the amount of snow we've had!  As we turn the
calendars to March today, please be reminded that early registration closes
on March 15 for the discount for conference this spring.  Please find the
attached conference guide with information on registration hotels, and a
conference draft.

For membership, the Executive Board wanted to give you a heads up that we
will be voting on some bylaws changes at our meeting this year.  There are
a lot of great things happening across the nation in FCS and a lot of
things for us to consider as we help spread the word about FCS as a part of
CTE using the Framework we developed this past year.  We are looking
forward to welcoming you to Des Moines and the Midwest!

*Lisa G. Stange, MA Ed*
*NASAFACS President 2018/19*

Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
FCCLA State Adviser
Iowa Department of Education
Grimes State Office Building
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.