[NASAFACS] Virtual FCCLA Chapter

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Thu Jul 11 07:48:33 MDT 2019

Could part of this work be to develop marketing for the home school student or private school students as well?  That might help get the 12 minimum members.  G--

[cid:image005.png at 01D537C5.37B7E020]
Gayla Randel, CFCS
Education Program Consultant, Family & Consumer Sciences
Career Standards and Assessment Services
(785) 296-4912 (wk); (785)291-3791 (fax)
grandel at ksde.org<mailto:grandel at ksde.org>
www.ksde.org<http://www.ksde.org/>
Kansas State Department of Education
LANDON STATE OFFICE BUILDING, 900 SW JACKSON STREET, SUITE 653, TOPEKA, KS 66612
" If work is good, people come home with renewed energies for their families. And if family life is good, people come with renewed energy for work."  Ellen Galinsky, CEO Family and Work Institute