[NASAFACS] Virtual FCCLA Chapter

Denise Morris Denise.Morris at careertech.ok.gov
Thu Jul 11 07:45:49 MDT 2019

Reno,

We have looked into a statewide virtual chapter, but were not successful in getting the 12 member minimum. I have two alumni board members, who are retired FCS teachers, to serve as the advisers - one on each side of the state. They were willing to meet with the students if they wanted to compete, etc.

Best wishes! I hope you are successful in starting a chapter.

Denise Morris
State FCCLA Adviser
Oklahoma Dept. of Careertech