[NASAFACS] Family and Consumer Sciences Article - A must read!

Malone, Angel amalone at ed.sc.gov
Sun Aug 25 14:43:14 MDT 2019

Eleanor,

Thanks for this article.  Often the pendulum swings from one extremen to the next when in acuality we should keep a balanced view of all things.  Thanks for keeping this at the forefront so that we can try to maintain a balance between what's in "high demand" with what is necessary to survive and thrive.

Sincerely,

Angel H. Malone, Director

Office of Career and Technology Education

1429 Senate Street

Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 734-8412