[NASAFACS] FCS shortage image

Werhan, Carol R cwerhan at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 23 13:53:51 MDT 2019

NASAFACS,

I wanted to let you know that I have decided to not publish the data collected last year.  I have some concerns of validity and it was looking like the numbers would not be favorable.  Best to let the 2014 figures stand for now.

ACTE is working on data collection of all CTE secondary programs which I (along with some of you) am involved.  That being said, I do have a good graphic for FCS Ed shortage that I thought you might could use.  I am confident in its validity.

Regards,
Carol

Carol R. Werhan, Ph.D
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher Education
Purdue University
100 N. University Ave
Beering Hall 3148
West Lafayette, IN  47907

ACTE Family & Consumer Sciences Division V.P.
Alliance for FCS Co-Chair
cwerhan at purdue.edu<mailto:cwerhan at purdue.edu>
Cell:  620-687-5173
@PurdueFCS