[NASAFACS] Why Agriculture Should Say Yes to FCS

Reno Palombit Reno.Palombit at dpi.nc.gov
Fri Aug 23 12:11:02 MDT 2019

I've worked closely with the NC Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services recently on some projects, including professional development for teachers, curriculum resources, and the NC Jr. Chef Competition through NC FCCLA. Unbeknownst to me my partnership was with someone who also writes blog content for Successful Farming. She wrote an blog about Why Agriculture Should Say Yes to FCS. Please check it out and share via social media and other contacts: https://www.agriculture.com/family/women-in-agriculture/ag-should-say-yes-to-fcs

Have a great weekend,

Reno A. Palombit, NBCT (he/him/his)
Family & Consumer Sciences<http://www.dpi.state.nc.us/cte/program-areas/family/> Education Consultant
Division of Career & Technical Education
North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
Phone: 919.807.3904
Follow us on Twitter @NCFCSEd<https://twitter.com/NCFCSEd?lang=en>

[FCS_Logo_RGB_Preferred_Tagline_LowRez]<http://www.dpi.state.nc.us/cte/program-areas/family/>

[FCCLA Emblem Red]<http://fcclainc.org/>[F2S Logo]<http://www.farmtoschoolcoalitionnc.org/>

Visit us on the web at www.ncpublicschools.org. All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.