[NASAFACS] Family and Consumer Sciences Article - A must read!

Theresa Golis theresa.golis at cte.idaho.gov
Fri Aug 23 11:36:52 MDT 2019

Thank you Eleanor -

I had this article come up on my Google Alert feed, but it was under a different title and URL (it has the same body of information I believe.

You're Useless. Your Kids Will Be Too. Blame Reagan.
Cameron LeBlanc     August 21, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/youre-useless-kids-too-blame-204355991.html

I agree with you 100%.  This is a great example as to why FCS is listed as an allowable use of Perkins funds.

Theresa