[NASAFACS] Needs Assessment Data for Perkins V in Early Childhood

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Wed Aug 21 10:24:49 MDT 2019

Thank you for sharing the link.  I wish we had access to something similar
for other Human Services careers that our programs link to.

*Lisa G. Stange, MA Ed*
Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
Iowa Department of Education
*ACTE Region III VP*
Grimes State Office Building
400 E 14th St.
Des Moines, IA 50319-0146
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.