[NASAFACS] Research assistance for nutrition in rural or low income neighborhoods.

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Tue Aug 20 10:13:08 MDT 2019

FYI.  Share with others who might be able to assist her.

Gayla

[cid:image003.png at 01D55748.144ADCD0]
Gayla Randel, CFCS
Education Program Consultant, Family & Consumer Sciences
Career Standards and Assessment Services
(785) 296-4912 (wk); (785)291-3791 (fax)
grandel at ksde.org<mailto:grandel at ksde.org>
www.ksde.org<http://www.ksde.org/>
Kansas State Department of Education
LANDON STATE OFFICE BUILDING, 900 SW JACKSON STREET, SUITE 653, TOPEKA, KS 66612
" If work is good, people come home with renewed energies for their families. And if family life is good, people come with renewed energy for work."  Ellen Galinsky, CEO Family and Work Institute