[NASAFACS] FCS Education Hill Day

Sandy Spavone sspavone at fcclainc.org
Sun Aug 4 06:08:01 MDT 2019

*You are invited *to join Family and Consumer Sciences advocates to visit
congressional leaders as part of FCCLA’s 2019 Capitol Leadership. We need
your voice and passion to join youth leaders from your state to meet with
congressional leaders and promote the need to double the funding for CTE.
Join us to be a voice supporting the need for Family and Consumer Sciences
education available for every student in every state in every school.
Please see the attached flyer and email me for a special registration link
to join us for this special advocacy event.

Best Regards,

Sandy Spavone

Executive Director

Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
1910 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191
703-476-4900

Thank you to all for another successful National Leadership Conference in
Anaheim, CA! Check out the 2019 NLC Meeting in Review
<http://fcclainc.org/> and
get ready to write "Your Story" this year  <http://fcclainc.org/meetings/>with
FCCLA!