[NASAFACS] Framework for FCS in CTE

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Thu Sep 6 07:06:50 MDT 2018

Our letter to Advance CTE in response to the resource that talked about FCS
programs also asked for a spot on the team.

*Lisa G. Stange, MA Ed*
Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
FCCLA State Adviser
Iowa Department of Education
Bureau of Career & Technical Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 East 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.