[NASAFACS] Framework for FCS in CTE

Mary Nagel Mary.Nagel at k12.wa.us
Tue Sep 4 08:42:47 MDT 2018

So now that we know they are doing a rework how do we get” in the room where it happens? “ Michelle and Lisa maybe you would check with Sarah to see how we can get an appointment. I’m sure many of us are willing to volunteer to represent the group and coordinate with leadership.

Mary Nagel
Program Supervisor
Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Career and Technical Education
Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
600 Washington St. SE
Olympia, WA 98504-7200
office: (360) 725-6242 | Mobile: (360) 338-8664
Mary. Nagel at k12.wa.us<mailto:Mary.%20Nagel at k12.wa.us>
www.k12.wa.us<http://www.k12.wa.us/>

All students prepared for post-secondary pathways, careers, and civic engagement.

[cid:image001.png at 01CEC8C2.E14AA820]<http://www.careerandcollegeready.com/>

Find us here:
OSPI Twitter<https://twitter.com/waOSPI> | OSPI Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/waOSPI>
CTE Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/waOSPI_CTE> | CTE LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/cte-washington/36/195/ba0>