[NASAFACS] Framework for FCS in CTE

Glover Gladney, Eleanor R EGlover at ed.sc.gov
Tue Sep 4 05:16:22 MDT 2018

Good Morning,
I do appreciate the work that is being done on this matrix. Past legislation has watered down our focus and compromised our integrity. We are the springboard for any cluster that is currently in existence. STEM is such a vital part of what we do on a daily basis – Family and Consumer Sciences. It is important that we take a careful look at what we are doing to make sure we convey the message that we are vital in all of the clusters with major emphasis on specific ones. ERGG

Eleanor R. Abel Glover Gladney, PhD
Education Associate
Office of Career and Technology Education
South Carolina Department of Education
1429 Senate Street Room 924
Columbia, SC 29201
803-734-3826 | phone